MD STORE SERVICES LLC, Privacy Notice
Micheal Schwartz MD
(together with all subsidiaries and affiliates, collectively “Micheal Schwartz MD” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and protect Personal Information (defined below) through your online interaction with Micheal Schwartz MD, and your choices about the collection and use of Personal Information.
This Privacy Notice applies to Personal Information collected or processed by or on behalf of Micheal Schwartz MD via its websites and its subsidiary websites, apps, social media pages, or other platforms that link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Site”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to websites controlled by Micheal Schwartz MD that do not link to this Privacy Notice or to third-party websites linked from our websites.
- Why we collect your information.
The term “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” can have different meanings depending on applicable law. In general, we use the term “Personal Information” or “Personal Information” to mean information that can uniquely identify you, but if a different definition applies under applicable law, we will use that definition. We collect Personal Information about you for a number of reasons, including:
To provide you the products and services you requested. This includes
- to process your payments and contact information to provide you with the products or items you ordered through our Site.
- to complete the registration process and set up an account on our Site.
For our internal efforts to operate and improve our business. This could include:
- to quickly process user requests for information and to allow us to respond efficiently to user questions;
- to monitor Site statistics;
- to create de-identified or aggregated data relating to the use of our services and offerings;
- to respond to or satisfy legal requirements, such as a court order, a subpoena, or a law enforcement agency’s or other public agency’s request;
- to help prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a child using our Site, to help protect the security or integrity of our Site, or to enable us to take precautions against liability; and
- to provide information to service providers or such companies who provide support for the operations of our Site and who do not use or disclose the information for any other purpose.
For advertising and marketing purposes. This could include:
- to contact users with updates and relevant information about our products because they have signed up to do so through our Site; If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails or other communications from us, please refer to the “Opting out of receiving electronic communications” Section below;
- Sending you information on promotions or surveys, promotion or contest we offer, or information about us and our events.
- Enhancing, personalizing and evaluating the effectiveness of the content of our Site, our communications with you, and our advertising and marketing.
For our general administrative purposes. For example, we may need your information to tell you about important changes to the Site, manage your registered account, or provide account credit or other customer service to you. We may also need your information to administer promotions or programs we offer.
For security purposes, as necessary to help us protect against, identify, or investigate fraud or other criminal activity.
For other legal purposes, if we have a legal obligation, or need to pursue or defend against legal claims, for which we need to process your information.
For communication purposes, to get in touch with you in connection with any of the reasons discussed above.
- How long we keep your Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for at least as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been collected, as outlined in this Privacy Notice, or any longer retention period required by law.
- What Personal Information we collect about you
Information that you provide us
In various places on the Site we may request Personal Information from you, for example via forms we ask you to complete. The exact Personal Information we need to collect will depend on the purpose for which we request it, but may include:
- Contact and Demographic Information. When you engage with us via the Site, we may collect various kinds of Personal Information about you including, your name and email address; and telephone number. We also acquire your Internet protocol address and/or mobile device identification.
- Payment Information. If you make a purchase, a third-party payment processor, such as Square or PayPal, may collect your payment information including your name, email address, credit card information and billing address. We may also collect your purchase details.
- Account Information – If you register for an account or send us questions or comments via e-mail, we may also collect user information.
Information gathered automatically. When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect information directly or through our third-party analytics providers. That information may include:
- Cookies, Device Identifiers, and Similar technologies
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your mobile device may allow you to disable transmission of unique identifiers and location data. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Site may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings.
To assist us with analyzing our website traffic through cookies and similar technologies, we use analytics services, including Google Analytics. For more information on Google Analytics’s processing of your information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.” You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Log File Information
When you use the Site, our servers may automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Site), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Site, and other such information (collectively, “Log File Information”). We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
We use Log File Information collected to analyze the effectiveness of our Site to improve the Site’s function and content.